Kyocera Fleet Services
Remote Monitoring Solution
Kyocera Fleet Services (KFS) is a comprehensive remote monitoring solution that saves both time and money.
IT professionals can monitor devices in real- time, anticipate issues, even update firmware remotely during off-peak hours.
KFS also provides usage data: Which devices get used the most? Which the least? Is there too much color printing? Or not enough?
Over time, the entire document infrastructure can be optimized to best meet the unique and evolving needs of any organization.
KFS is Hosted Off-Site in the Highly Secure Microsoft Azure Cloud, Minimizing Burden on IT Staff.
- No additional server is necessary.
- More consistent uptime for all Kyocera devices in your fleet
- Real-time device diagnostics and alerts
- Convenient firmware updates
- Remote error resolution, code-resetting
- Ongoing monitoring of supply levels
- Virtually eliminates need for maintenance by end-users
Deeper Understanding of Needs Through Robust Usage Data
- Identify trends, user requirements
- Right-size devices across your fleet
- Detailed analytics and customizable graphic reports
- Optimize device configuration to meet constantly evolving needs
Powerful Business Printers, MFPs and Software Solutions
Around the world, across widely diversified areas of business, nearly 70,000 people at Kyocera are committed to the pursuit of excellence and to continually finding new ways to exceed customer expectations.